Canberra Airport, ACT
A Jamaica Blue business opportunity is available in Canberra Airport, ACT, which has over 3.25 million visitors a year.
New Site For Sale:
- Café Format: 30sqm kiosk with 80sqm seating
- Location: Air side location, with a liquor license
- Anchor Stores: Airport retail stores
Image is illustrative only.
As Australia’s capital city, Canberra is a popular destination for travellers visiting sights such as Parliament House and the National Gallery of Australia. It has a population of around 360,000 and is home to busy professionals and affluent families. Canberra Airport is a first-class facility and the airport precinct includes a shopping district and business park. Over 3.25 million travellers go through the airport every year. It is well-serviced by public transport.
Why own a Jamaica Blue business in Canberra Airport?
Jamaica Blue is renowned for its contemporary, fresh feel and philosophy of using only the best ingredients. When you open a café with Jamaica Blue, you are becoming part of one of Australia’s favourite franchises. With millions of visitors annually passing through Canberra Airport, you’ll be able to capture the market by providing an outstanding product in a beautifully designed space. All Jamaica Blue franchisees receive award-winning training, from business mentoring to hospitality skills courses. As part of the Foodco group, which has over 26 years’ experience in food retail, you will also receive assistance with bank financing.
- Foodco years: 10 years.
- At Foodco: There is an under-rated satisfaction that comes from working for a great company that treats all people with fairness and respect.
- Before Foodco: Food and Beverage management in hotels, restaurants & bars throughout Australia including the iconic Ayers Rock Resort in Yulara.
- What you love about the brands? Their ability to evolve and keep relevant with our loyal customers in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored a V8 muscle car.
- Resides: Sunny Melbourne.