Franchise opportunities for Jamaica Blue cafés are currently available in:
- Australia - browse by state to the right and below
- New Zealand - browse to the right and below
The Jamaica Blue concept is operated under licence in China, Singapore, Malaysia, the UAE and the United Kingdom. For countries located outside these regions, interested parties are invited to register their interest by completing the below enquiry form.
New international regions and territories are typically established through regional licence agreements.
The key attributes sought in a potential licence partner are:
- skills, resources and knowledge to establish and expand the concept throughout the given region
- experience and passion for food retailing
- a detailed understanding of the local market and consumer behaviour
- retail development experience and real estate contacts
- supply and distribution network and/or experience
- an established management team