Located on the south-eastern coast of Australia, New South Wales serves as a vibrant and cultural state which has become an increasingly popular place to both live and visit. Boasting Australia’s most cosmopolitan capital city, Sydney, in addition to its inner and outer city suburbs, which all posses their own unique characteristics, New South Wales is a well developed and thriving state, attracting tourists and residents in its millions.
If you would like to own a Jamaica Blue café business within New South Wales or any other state, you can view our selection of sites across metro and regional locations via the side bar. If no sites stand out to you, get in touch with our development manager. Details below.
Feature Cafés for Sale
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.