Bass Hill, Sydney
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is for sale in Bass Hill Plaza, Sydney.
- Format: Corner Entry
- Location: Bass Hill Plaza
- Anchors: Woolworths, Aldi, Kmart
Image is illustrative only.
About Bass Hill, Sydney
Located just 23 km from Sydney CBD, Bass Hill is a suburb within the Canterbury-Bankstown area. It boasts of a rich and storied history spanning all the way back to 1798 from the settlement of first colony surgeon and explorer, George Bass; playing a vital part during World War II as an RAAF transmission station; right through to present day. A notable aspect of the area is Bass Hill Plaza — of which this Jamaica Blue location will stand. Located by the busy Hume Highway, Bass Hill Plaza has served the community for over 30 years and is the home to a great variety of stores. As the principle shopping centre of the immediate area, Bass Hill Plaza is also the largest.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Bass Hill Plaza?
The geography of where Bass Hill Plaza is situated naturally means there are high levels of accessibility and traffic. The Hume Highway sees countless commuters at any given day. In terms of the Plaza itself, it plays host to 68 stores and services across two levels, holds parking space of over 800, with a square footage of 210,660. All this in addition to being the main shopping centre of the area (as well as the longest serving) is bound to bring the Bass Hill Jamaica Blue location decent exposure to potential customers.
Joining the Jamaica Blue franchise network allows you to showcase the Jamaica Blue brand, which has built its reputation over a period of more than 20 years to achieve the nationally recognised status it proudly retains today. In addition to this, you will be provided with top quality training which covers:
- and Operations
to ensure you get the most of out of this opportunity. All required certification and qualifications will be obtained throughout the training process — meaning absolutely no previous experience within this industry is necessary.
As a Jamaica Blue franchise owner, you will receive complete support from an inherited network of peers, consisting of skilled industry experts within the Head Office team and like-minded fellow franchisees. Running your own business need not feel like a lonely venture. With onsite visits and meetings held regularly, you will receive the ideal balance of support and freedom to run your business.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.