Carnes Hill, Sydney
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Carnes Hill, Sydney.
- Format: Corner entrance inline café with alfresco seating (Big W entrance)
- Location: Carnes Hill Marketplace
- Anchor Stores: Big W, Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s
Image is illustrative only.
About Carnes Hill, Sydney:
Carnes Hill is located 38 kilometres South-West of the CBD and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region. An area of rapid growth, the population is projected to reach 100,000 in the near future. Since 2016, there has been considerable development to bring new life to Carnes Hill, specifically in the recreational precinct. This encompasses everything from libraries, skate parks, indoor sport courts, fitness centres, to a brand new community centre.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Carnes Hill?
In an area of growth and development such as Carnes Hill, you can expect a steady stream of foot traffic. The area’s focus on revamping the recreational precinct means there will be an uptick in those roaming the geography looking to relax. Essentially, owning a Jamaica Blue café in Carnes Hill provides your business with full exposure to the millions of visitors that frequent the shopping centre annually.
Joining the Jamaica Blue franchise network allows you to showcase the Jamaica Blue brand, which has built its reputation over a period of more than 20 years to achieve the nationally recognised status it proudly retains today. In addition to this, you will be provided with top quality training which covers:
- and Operations
to ensure you get the most of out of this opportunity. All required certification and qualifications will be obtained throughout the training process — meaning absolutely no previous experience within this industry is necessary.
As a Jamaica Blue franchise owner, you will receive complete support from an inherited network of peers, consisting of skilled industry experts within the Head Office team and like-minded fellow franchisees. Running your own business need not feel like a lonely venture. With onsite visits and meetings held regularly, you will receive the ideal balance of support and freedom to run your business.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.