A new Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available at Coffs Central in Coffs Harbour, in NSW’s North Coast.
New Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café at Coffs Central in Coffs Harbour, on the north coast of NSW.
- Café Format: 130 sqm Inline Café, with seating.
- Anchor Stores: Big W and Best & Less.
Image is illustrative only.
About Coffs Harbour:
With the most liveable climate in Australia, Coffs Harbour is a beautiful coastal area with thriving tourist and farming industries. With breath-taking alndscapes and expanses of lush beach, marine reserves and national parks, Coffs Harbour is an extremely popular tourist destination. Coffs Harbour also has over 50,000 residents, making it perfectly suited for a local café like Jamaica Blue with its delicious, gourmet food menu and fantastic coffee offer.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Coffs Central?
From expert training to exceptional operational business models, Jamaica Blue will provide you with the full set of skills required to run a successful café business. A nationally recognised franchise café business with an international footprint, Jamaica Blue is a growing and evolving café that suits the current retail environment and is continually evolving to stay relevant in a competitive landscape. With that kind of commitment to evolution, you can trust a Jamaica Blue café will always appeal to customers.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.