Eastern Creek Village, Sydney
A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Eastern Creek Village, a suburb of Sydney, NSW.
Café For Sale:
- Location: Sitting on entry door to Woolworths and Green Space Park and Children’s Entertainment Area
- Anchor Store: Woolworths
- Format: In Line 120 sqm plus Al fresco Seating
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Eastern Creek Village?
Eastern Creek is a growing suburb in the west of Sydney, a 50-minute drive from the city. Opening in November 2019, Eastern Creek Village will be located right next to the M7 Motorway. The new 10,000sq m general retail building includes services and stores to meet the growing local demand. The new café will be a proper in-line store situated next to the main grocery destination, Woolworths.
Jamaica Blue will ensure you are equipped with all the skills required to run a successful café. The brand supports each franchisee by providing training and sharing its business experience. Are you ready to take control of your career?
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.