Edmondson Square, Edmondson Park
A new Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Edmondson Square, Edmondson Park.
New Café For Sale:
- Location: Edmondson Park
- Format: 90sqm Inline corner with 40 sqm Mall Seating
- Anchor Store: Woolworths/KMART
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Edmondson Square?
Jamaica Blue is opening a new café business in the dynamic and growing suburb of Edmondson Park, which is located in south-western Sydney, approximately 40 km west of the Sydney CBD. The mall is easily accessible via the motorways and public transportation such as bus and train. Another advantage to mention is the proximity of Royal National Park. Locals and visitors enjoy the natural reserve at any time of the year.
Jamaica Blue is a well-known brand, appreciated for its delicious products and drinks. As a franchisee, you will benefit from the brand’s strong support system. Training is also provided in all areas required to run a successful café business. With ongoing support, you can feel confident in your decision to become a Jamaica Blue café owner.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.