A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Gungahlin, Canberra ACT (new development projected to be complete by late 2020).
- Format: 100sqm inline café with additional seating by a children’s playland
- Location: 2nd level of Marketplace Gungahlin
- Anchor Stores: JB Hi-Fi, Aldi, Priceline
Image is illustrative only.
About Gungahlin, Canberra:
Located just a 20 minute drive from Canberra’s CBD, Gungahlin is one of the original eighteen districts of the ACT. This district is rich in history and is essentially synonymous with Australian heritage. Gungahlin has seen some tremendous growth and development since 1991. What was once a population of 381 residents has exploded to 83,000 plus which the geography is expected to reach by 2020. In 2012, it was revealed that the median weekly income of residents with Gungahlin was more than double the national average.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Gungahlin, Canberra?
Owning a Jamaica Blue café in Marketplace Gungahlin provides your business with full exposure to the millions of visitors that frequent the shopping centre annually. It goes without saying that as one of Canberra’s oldest districts, this area is quite an established one.
Joining the Jamaica Blue franchise network allows you to showcase the Jamaica Blue brand, which has built its reputation over a period of more than 20 years to achieve the nationally recognised status it proudly retains today. In addition to this, you will be provided with top quality training which covers:
- and Operations
to ensure you get the most of out of this opportunity. All required certification and qualifications will be obtained throughout the training process — meaning absolutely no previous experience within this industry is necessary.
As a Jamaica Blue franchise owner, you will receive complete support from an inherited network of peers, consisting of skilled industry experts within the Head Office team and like-minded fellow franchisees. Running your own business need not feel like a lonely venture. With onsite visits and meetings held regularly, you will receive the ideal balance of support and freedom to run your business.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.