A new Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available at Manning Mall shopping centre located in Taree, NSW.
New Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café at Manning Mall in Taree, NSW.
- Café Format: Inline café with own outdoor seating area.
- Location: At the very front of the main entrance to the centre. High exposure with floor to ceiling glass front tenancy.
- Anchor Stores: Coles and Target.
Image is illustrative only.
About Taree, NSW:
Taree is a small town located along the Mid North Coast known for its agriculture and has a population of over 20,000. Manning Mall is the local convenience shopping destination with majors Coles and Target driving much of the foot traffic and frequency to the centre.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Manning Mall, Taree?
With a Jamaica Blue café business, you have the opportunity to run your own café with the help and support of industry experts. With a national reputation for excellence and qualified operational staff to support you, you will enjoy the benefits of owning your own business while never feeling alone. Jamaica Blue provides initial and ongoing training across business operations, training, IT, marketing and staff recruitment.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.