A new Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is for sale in Marrickville Metro, which will soon be expanded in the heart of Sydney’s vibrant inner-west.
New Site for Sale:
- Café Format: TBC
- Location: TBC
- Anchor Stores: Woolworths, Kmart, Aldi, soon to be Coles
Image is illustrative only.
About Marrickville Metro
Sydney’s inner-west is one of the coolest places in the area, just a short 15-minute drive from the centre of Sydney. Marrickville Metro is the shopping hub of the local area, for residents of Marrickville, Newtown, Erskineville and the surrounds. It is due to expand by the end of 2020 and the expansion will preserve local heritage by ‘upcycling’ a disused industrial warehouse next door. The centre will be expanded from 22,000 square metres to 33,000 square metres. They plan to add an impressive 44 new retailers, including a Coles, joining the existing Woolworths, Aldi and Kmart. There will also be an array of new food outlets added, including Jamaica Blue. This is a unique part of Sydney, and the centre will reflect that!
Why own a Jamaica Blue business in Marrickville Metro?
Jamaica Blue will ensure you come away from training with all of the skills required to run your new café business. We share our extensive business experience with each franchisee, and there will be ongoing support, every step of the way. Dreamed of being your own boss? Now’s your opportunity! With Jamaica Blue, you’ll have an already established brand on your side.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.