A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Menai Marketplace in Menai, NSW.
Café For Sale:
- Anchors: Big W, Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Menai Marketplace?
Located within popular convenience shopping centre Menai Marketplace, this existing Jamaica Blue café business offers with it an array of benefits. As a Jamaica Blue franchisee you will receive training in all sectors required to become a successful café owner, covering areas such as management, marketing, operations and product development. Each Jamaica Blue franchisee benefits from accredited training as well as ongoing support whenever required to ensure the smooth running of their business. Regular marketing conferences, onsite visits and state meetings are held to keep you up to date with the latest industry and brand news, allowing you to stay one step ahead of the crowd. With proven business models, extensive and ongoing training and a nationally recognised brand name, you can feel confident with your decision to join the Jamaica Blue franchise.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.