Morisset, Lake Macquarie
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in picturesque suburb, Morisset, Lake Macquarie, NSW
Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café business available in highly desirable area, Morisset located within the Lake Macquarie region of NSW.
- Café Format: Premium 110sqm inline café with mall seating.
- Anchor Stores: Coles and Target
Image is illustrative only.
About Morisset, Lake Macquarie:
Conveniently located within close proximity to major cities Newcastle and Sydney, Morisset is a picturesque suburb filled with recreational opportunities and natural landscapes. Popular with nature enthusiasts and families, Morisset is an ideal location to enjoy a relaxing picnic, bike ride or walk whilst taking in the areas spectacular views. Nestled between beautiful lakes and stunning forests, Morisset offers the perfect escape from the busy city lifestyle whilst providing residents with all necessary conveniences, including popular shopping centre Morisset Square. With access to Newcastle in just under an hour by car, Morisset is desirable to visitors and residents, with its abundance of attraction and enviable selection of stunning views.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Morisset?
Owning a Jamaica Blue café in Morisset allows you to benefit from Jamaica Blue’s nationally recognised and well established brand name alongside an abundance of breathtaking views. As a Jamaica Blue franchisee you will receive world-class training in areas covering operations, management, marketing and product development providing you with over 20 years of industry knowledge and experience. Jamaica Blue pride themselves on maintaining high standards in every aspect of the business, which includes franchise and staff training ensuring you are fully prepared to open and run your Jamaica Blue café. Alongside the initial training you will receive ongoing support whenever needed with the additional benefit of building a strong network of peers comprising of fellow franchisees and Jamaica Blue Head Office and Operations staff. As a Jamaica Blue café owner you can feel proud to be part of this award-winning and well loved brand.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.