Myer Centrepoint, Albury
A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Myer Centrepoint, Albury, NSW.
Café For Sale:
- Location: Prime entrances to the centre
- Anchor Store: Woolworths, Myer
- Format: 115sqm in-line store with large outdoor seating area
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Myer Centrepoint?
This existing café business is situated in Myer Centrepoint, Albury. A city on the border of NSW and Victoria. Myer Centrepoint has 60+ specialty stores, as well as large anchor stores such as Myer and Woolworths. The café business is located just outside of Myer and Woolworths, making it quite an attractive location. A modern city with a country style, Albury is a charming mix of heritage buildings, vibrant shopping precincts, and fine food and wine.
On the top of that, each Jamaica Blue franchisee receives a training and an ongoing support. Jamaica Blue is a popular brand proud of its know-how and network. We make sure that every franchisee is ready to take the reins of their career. If this opportunity is of interest to you, send us your application today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.