A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Albury, NSW.
Existing Café For Sale:
- Format: Shop with seating 115sqm
- Location: On main street and entrance to Myer Centre
- Anchor Stores: Woolworths and Myer
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Myer Centrepoint Shopping Centre, Albury?
Albury is located just over 550km south-west of Sydney via the Hume Highway and 326km north-east of Melbourne. Albury is known for beautiful landscapes and natural surrounds offering unexpected adventures around every corner. Albury offers a lower cost of living, an affordable property market and shorter commute times, making it a great place to live.
Myer Centrepoint is the prominent shopping destination in the Albury region, anchored by MYER and Woolworths, and has over 50 specialty stores. With a great range of stores, bright and light surrounds and great local atmosphere, it makes an enjoyable shopping experience for all. Owning a Jamaica Blue Cafe at Myer Centrepoint is a great opportunity to invest in a well established brand.
As a franchisee, you will be provided with all the resources and support needed to run the café. Jamaica Blue is a well-renowned Australian café business, and our accredited training and ongoing assistance will help ensure you succeed. If interested, contact us today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.