Stockland Green Hills, Maitland
A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Stockland Green Hills in Maitland, New South Wales.
- Format: Kiosk with 60 sqm seating
- Location: David Jones Mall
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Stockland Green Hills?
Stockland Green Hills shopping centre is located in East Maitland, a suburb of Maitland. East Maitland is well served by the NSW TrainLink’s Hunter Line and is about 30 minute drive from Newcastle. The popularity of Newcastle is growing due to an affordable Real Estate and a growing job market. Stockland Green Hills shopping centre is situated in a shopping and dining area where visitors can find restaurants, bank services, retail stores and medical services (dental, hospital).
This Jamaica Blue business opportunity provides you with great exposure to the foot traffic that passes through the centre on a daily basis. Popular in Australia and New-Zealand, Jamaica Blue is well-known for its tasty products and relaxing atmosphere. You will feel proud to be part of this award-winning and well loved brand. Knowing that training and ongoing support are provided to each franchisee, you can also feel confident in your decision to run a Jamaica Blue café business.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.