Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre
A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre in Jesmond, NSW.
Café For Sale:
- Format: Kiosk with seating
- Location: in centre court
- Anchors: Woolworths, Big W, Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
About Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre
The shopping centre is located in the suburb of Jesmond, Newcastle, and it’s a great size, as it’s constructed on five hectares. Inside, you’ll find over 70 specialty stores, plus its anchor stores, Woolworths, ALDI and Big W. There is also a food court and a medical precinct. One of the distinct advantages of the centre is its extensive parking - in fact, there are over 900 spaces! It is also easily accessible by public transport as well.
The suburb itself is less than 10 km from Newcastle’s CBD, and the centre is located in close proximity to the University of Newcastle. This means that it’s both a commercial centre and also a multicultural hub, due to the amount of international students who live in the area.
Why own a Jamaica Blue Business in Stockland Jesmond Shopping Centre?
Thanks to the fact that the area is busy and culturally diverse, there are lots of potential customers in the area for your new business. There are lots of good schools to be found locally, which means that there should be plenty of families as well.
Jamaica Blue offers full operational and business training to all of its franchise owners before opening, and this support continues for the entire time that you own the business. We are proud of the Jamaica Blue name and business model, which should help you take some of the stress out of your new business venture.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.