Stockland Wetherill Park, Sydney
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Wetherill Park, Sydney.
New Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café business now available in popular shopping centre, Stockland Wetherill Park located just 34 km from Sydney’s CBD, NSW.
- Café Format: 140 sqm Inline Café.
- Location: Adjacent to a busy food precinct.
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Big W, Target and Woolworths.
Image is illustrative only.
About Wetherill Park:
Located within Sydney’s Western Suburbs, Wetherill Park currently serves as a major retail hub for the over 200,000 residents living in the catchment area. This is one of Western Sydney’s main shopping centres, and this excellent café location is near the children’s play area at the heart of the centre. With regular efficient transport links to and from the city, Wetherill Park serves as the optimum destination to open a new Jamaica Blue café business allowing you to embark on your dream career inside one of Western Sydney’s retail hubs.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Stockland Wetherill Park?
As a Jamaica Blue café owner in Stockland Wetherill Park, you can enjoy all the benefits that come with running your own café business alongside the support and training provided by the dedicated Jamaica Blue team. You will receive world-class training in all areas required to successfully run your café business including marketing, management, operations and product development. Previous industry or business experience is not a necessity. As a Jamaica Blue franchisee, you can enjoy all the perks that come with being your own boss with the extra security and backing of a nationally recognised brand. If interested, apply today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.