Warriewood Square, Northern Beaches
A brand new Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Warriewood Square, Northern Beaches.
- Format: Corner Site with Alfresco Seating
- Location: Warriewood Square, Northern Beaches
- Anchors: Cotton On, Kmart, Aldi, Coles, Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
About Warriewood Square, Northern Beaches:
Located a 45 minute drive North of Sydney’s CBD and neighbouring Mona Vale, Warriewood Square is situated within a highly desirable coastal region. The shopping centre also sits a short 1.6 kilometres from Warriewood Beach, a picture of serenity that attracts locals and tourists alike. With over 85 specialty retailers and 1,450 parking spaces on premise, Warriewood Square sees a considerable volume of foot traffic on a daily basis (an estimated 4.5 million annually).
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Warriewood Square, Northern Beaches?
The Warriewood Square site is located in an idyllic geography that balances the calm and the peaceful with busy living. Potential customers will comprise of both the leisurely, seeking a treat; and the productive, seeking fuel for the day. This site also offers a new fit out comprised of the latest Jamaica Blue design complete with all the trimmings. What this means is, as a Jamaica Blue franchisee, not only will you benefit from a fully functional café store, but also receive training and support in all the areas required to successfully run a café business. This includes:
- Product development
- and Management
With a well established reputation and an extremely strong support system, you can feel confident in your decision to join the Jamaica Blue franchise. Be your own boss, no experience necessary.
Are you ready to take the next step? Apply today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.