A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in rapidly growing suburb, Eastgardens located just 9kms from Sydney’s CBD.
Existing Café For Sale:
- Café Format: 70sqm inline café with and additional 25sqm seating
- Location: Westfield Eastgardens
- Anchor Store: Coles, Aldi and Big W
Located in Sydney’s East, Eastgardens is a fast growing suburb with plenty to offer. One of the suburbs major attractions, which formerly held the title of Australia’s largest shopping centre, is Westfield Eastgardens. The centre, has benefitted from over 30 years of business, servicing the area’s ever growing population. Amongst the most recent developments within Eastgardens is the $3 billion Pagewood Green project, which is located right next to the mall. This development comprises of 3,000 new apartments and will also include gardens, a spa, sauna and gym. The vastly growing population in combination with the shopping centre’s popularity makes this Jamaica Blue opportunity highly desirable.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Eastgardens?
As an existing Jamaica Blue café business, this site presents a rare opportunity for someone looking to own a café with existing clientele. Located within the area’s main retail hub, Westfield Eastgardens, this site allows you to combine your passion for the industry with an established brand, allowing you to leverage from the brand’s success whilst providing your own input. Each Jamaica Blue franchisee is provided with expert training in all areas required to run a successful café business whilst at the same time benefitting from the freedom that comes with running your own business. With four years of trading under its belt, this Jamaica Blue opportunity is one not to missed.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.