A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Westfield Hurstville in Hurstville, NSW.
Café For Sale:
- Anchors: Aldi, Big W, Coles, JB Hifi, Kmart, Target
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Westfield Hurstville?
Located 24-km southwest of Sydney CBD, Westfield Hurstville is a regional shopping centre which features major retailers, including Aldi, Big W, Coles, JB Hifi, Kmart, Target and Event Cinemas.
Equip yourself to succeed as a café business owner with a Jamaica Blue café. Offering full operational and business training before you open and ongoing support throughout the tenure of your business, Jamaica Blue is a fully tested and proved café business model that takes the stress out of opening your own business. With world-class business systems and a nationally recognised café and reputation, you are in a position to take advantage of a growing café offer that engenders loyalty among customers across Australia.
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.