A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in busy a Westfield shopping centre, located in Liverpool, Sydney.
Café For Sale:
- Anchor Stores: Myer, Target, Woolworths, Big W and Coles.
Image is illustrative only.
About Liverpool, Sydney:
Serving as the main trade area for Sydney’s south-west, Liverpool is a large suburb located just over 30 km from Sydney’s CBD. Liverpool has a flourishing retail industry, which includes a major shopping centre, Westfield Liverpool, home to hundreds of speciality stores. Its anchors are Myer, Big W, Woolworths, Target and Coles, but it also houses the likes of Event Cinemas as well as plenty of banks, salons and fashion retailers. With a catchment area which attracts millions of visitors per year, this is an ideal - and growing - location to open your Jamaica Blue café business.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Liverpool?
Opening a Jamaica Blue café business in Liverpool allows you to take advantage of the area’s booming retail industry alongside the brand’s established name and support system. Each Jamaica Blue franchisee is provided with comprehensive training in all areas required to run a café business including management, marketing and operations. As part of the Jamaica Blue franchise family, you can feel confident that you will receive ongoing support whenever required as well as the opportunity to serve award-winning products in partnership with a nationally recognised brand. Previous industry experience is not a necessity, but you do need to bring hard work, dedication and drive to the table. If this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, act now!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.