Westfield Woden, ACT
A new Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Westfield Woden, ACT, just southeast of Canberra.
New Café For Sale:
- Format: Kiosk with 60 sqm of seating
- Location: In Front of David Jones
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Westfield Woden, ACT?
This bustling shopping centre is located in Woden, which is southeast of Canberra. It serves as a shopping destination for the area, with a mix of different retail stores, entertainment and dining. Backed by award-winning franchisor Foodco Group, the Jamaica Blue café business gives you as a franchise owner the tools to run your own café. With full training and ongoing support provided and a proven business model, you will be fully prepared to be your own boss and own your own café. If you’re ready to start your own business, get in touch today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.