Woolooware Bay Central
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Woolooare Bay, NSW.
- Format: Inline Cafe
- Location: Woolooware Bay Town Centre
- Anchors: Woolworths, Aldi, Fitness First 24/7 Gym
Image is illustrative only.
About Woolooware Bay, Sydney:
Located a short 45 minute drive from Sydney’s CBD, Woolooware Bay is within close proximity to some of the area’s most pristine beaches — including the famed Cronulla Beach, which is just a 2.5km away. As an area, Woolooware Bay is up and coming due in large part to the $1 billion developments currently underway. Self sufficient and highly desirable, in terms of traffic, it sits at an intersection between commuters, tourists, and any of the Sutherland Shire’s 210,000 locals alike. This is a popular choice for those looking to both rent and buy in and around the area, which has lead to a significantly low percentage of people departing the area once they have moved there.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Woolooware Bay Central?
The Woolooware Bay Central site will be located at the heart of an exciting development positioned to be the Sutherland Shire’s “next shopping, lifestyle, and dining hot spot”. Over 40% of the centre will be leased to major national retailers. And more than 2,000 new residents are expected to settle into the soon-to-be-completed apartments. As an added bonus, this entire complex is located right between Woolooware Golf Club and Cronulla Golf Club, as well as being just a short 2.5km from the famed Cronulla Beach. Suffice it to say, you can be sure that this particular location will see a considerable amount of foot traffic. This site will also offer a new fit out comprising of the latest Jamaica Blue design with all the trimmings. What this means is, as a Jamaica Blue franchisee, not only will you benefit from a fully functional café store, but also receive training and support in all the areas required to successfully run a café business. This includes:
- Product development
- and Management
With a well established reputation and an extremely strong support system you can feel confident in your decision to join the Jamaica Blue franchise.
Are you ready to take the next step? Apply today!
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.