Café For Sale
Alice Springs, Northern Territory
A new Jamaica Blue café is available to buy in the iconic city of Alice Springs in the Northern Territory.
About Northern Territory
The Northern Territory is a state surrounded with history and culture, dating back as far as 40,000 years. Home to one of Australia’s most sacred landmarks, Uluru, or otherwise known as Ayres Rock, this unique and captivating state showcases some of Australia’s most celebrated and loved roots. Due to the the Northern Territory’s distinctive and noteworthy attractions, which extend to include the Olgas, Kings Canyon and Kakadu National Park, The Northern Territory has seen a recent serge within the tourism sector, which has experienced an annual increase of around 20% over the past few years. The beauty that surrounds the Northern Territory, allows for a truly unique experience for all who visit, whilst providing a fascinating and fulfilling home for those who chose to reside there.
If you would like to own a Jamaica Blue café business in the Northern Territory, or any other state, you can view the avaliable sites via the navigation bar to the right. If none of these stand out to you, contact our development manager to discuss alternative franchise opportunities.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.