With a current population of over 5 million, Queensland serves as Australia’s third most populous state. Renowned for its access to the Great Barrier Reef, which extends over 2,000 km of the state’s coastline, Queensland has become an increasingly popular destination for tourists, scuba divers and nature enthusiasts alike. Due to the pleasant weather, which is experienced over 300 days of the year, Queensland has adopted a largely outdoor lifestyle which is reflected by the abundance of recreational and sporting activities available throughout the state. Due to the vast projection of economical and physical expansion, Queensland has become a favourite with new business starters looking to begin their career, as both opportunity and population continues to grow.
If you would like to own a Jamaica Blue café business in Queensland, or any other state, you can view our available metro and regional sites via the navigation bar on the right. If nothing stands out to you, contact our development manager to discuss alternative franchise opportunities.
Feature Cafés for Sale
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.