Hinkler Central, Bundaberg
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Hinkler Central Shopping Centre located in Bundaberg.
New Café For Sale:
New Jamaica Blue café business available in the popular tourist destination, Bundaberg, along the coast of QLD.
- Café Format: 125sqm inline café.
- Location: On the main entrance to the centre near Coles. Site includes external exposure.
- Anchor Store: Coles, KMart and Woolworths.
Image is illustrative only.
Sitting on the edge of the Burnett River, Bundaberg is a traditional and historical suburb, brimming with culture, history and pride. With around 20 heritage listed buildings located within the town a real sense of community is apparent alongside the awe inspiring views that can be seen from what many consider as the starting point of the Great Barrier Reef. Bundaberg attracts thousands of tourists with its traditional, but trendy vibe along with its vast array of activities and destinations. Some of Bundaberg’s most popular and unique activities include snorkeling with manta rays at Lady Elliot Island and witnessing the amazing life cycle of turtles in aptly named, Turtle Town. For those seeking an environment that takes things back to basics, Bundaberg is the perfect place, with its long sandy beaches along with opportunities for berry picking and hiking allowing visitors to witness some of Australia’s most scenic and beautiful views.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Bundaberg?
For those wishing to unwind and relax, Bundaberg is a prime location, making this a great place to open a Jamaica Blue café. As a Jamaica Blue franchise owner you will benefit from a nationally recognised brand, renowned for supplying quality coffee and trusted by millions. Alongside the reputation and name, you will also receive training and on-going support from the Head Office team, offering expert advice and guidance whenever needed to ensure that you achieve your full potential once the store is up and running. The Jamaica Blue brand has developed over a period of over 20 years and is focused on maintaining its reputation as one of Australia’s most recognised and trusted specialist coffee shops. As part of this growing franchise, you will experience the benefits of owning your own business alongside the support and security of a well established brand.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.