Loganholme Hyperdome, Logan City
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Logan City’s largest shopping centre, Loganholme Hyperdome QLD.
- Café Format: Inline Café with seating.
- Location: Prominent location near new relocated Woolworths.
- Anchor Stores: Kmart, Woolworths, Coles, Aldi and Big W.
Image is illustrative only.
About Loganholme Hyperdome, Logan City:
Located just 27 km from Brisbane’s CBD, Loganholme is a major suburb of Logan City. Providing locals and visitors with an array of shopping, entertainment, leisure and employment opportunities, the Loganholme Hyperdome is one of the largest one storey shopping centres in Australia. The centre has been operating since 1989 and remains as a focal shopping destination for the city’s 300,000 strong population to this day. Additionally, with a bus station located directly outside of the Loganholme Hyperdome, it is easily accessible. Buses run to and from Brisbane CBD at least every 15 minutes during peak hours allowing for heavy footfall to the area all year round.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Logan City?
Owning a Jamacia Blue café within the Loganholme Hyperdome allows you to set up your business in Logan City’s largest shopping centre surrounded by 300,000 local residents. The area itself is a prosperous one, with the majority of residential areas being classified as middle class.
Joining the Jamaica Blue franchise network allows you to showcase the Jamaica Blue brand, which has built its reputation over a period of more than 20 years to achieve the nationally recognised status it proudly retains today. In addition to this, you will be provided with top quality training which covers:
- and Operations
to ensure you get the most of out of this opportunity. All required certification and qualifications will be obtained throughout the training process — meaning absolutely no previous experience within this industry is necessary.
As a Jamaica Blue franchise owner, you will receive complete support from an inherited network of peers, consisting of skilled industry experts within the Head Office team and like-minded fellow franchisees. Running your own business need not feel like a lonely venture. With onsite visits and meetings held regularly, you will receive the ideal balance of support and freedom to run your business.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.