Riverlink Shopping Centre, Ipswich, QLD
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Riverlink Shopping Centre, Ipswich.
Existing Site For Sale:
A Jamaica Blue café business is available in Riverlink Shopping Centre, Ipswich
- Café Format: Inline Café.
- Location: Prominent location in the middle of the centre with alfresco dining
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Woolworths, Kmart, Target, Limelight Cinemas
Image is illustrative only.
About Riverlink Shopping Centre, Ipswich:
Ipswich currently has a population of around 200,000 - and this number is projected to double over the next decade or so. It is known as being a safe place with lots of families in the area, as well as great schools. Visitors regularly pass through the area, thanks to a range of historical buildings in the vicinity in addition to more than 500 parks and conservation areas, fantastic golf courses, as well as shows and festivals. It can even stake a claim to Hollywood, with many famous films being shot there! With all that in mind, the area (just a short distance from Brisbane) is an attractive location which brings plenty of foot traffic to Riverlink Shopping Centre. The centre itself is a hub for the area; with over 150 shops of all kinds as well as department stores, supermarkets, restaurants and cinemas.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Ipswich?
Owning a Jamaica Blue café in Ipswich means that you’ll have your part to play with one of Australia’s most recognisable brands while maintaining all the benefits of owning your own business. With years of experience behind us, we’re happy to share everything we know about everything from marketing to operations to the preparation of our food. Training is ongoing throughout your Jamaica Blue experience because franchise owners always benefit from an extensive support network. This could well be the opportunity you’ve been looking for to be your own boss!
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.