Robina Town Centre, Gold Coast
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Robina on the Gold Coast, QLD.
- Format: Kiosk.
- Location: Prominent kiosk location outside of the front of David Jones.
- Anchor Stores: Coles, Woolworths, David Jones, Myer, H&M, Event Cinemas, Target, Big W.
Image is illustrative only.
About Robina Town Centre:
Boasting a population of over 23,000, Robina is a popular metropolitan suburb located around 80km from Brisbane and 16km from Surfers Paradise. The suburb is self sufficient and houses the Cbus Super Stadium, Bond University, as well as Robina Town Centre shopping centre. The Robina Town Centre shopping centre serves as the suburb’s primary retail hubs, and proudly holds the title of the Gold Coast’s largest shopping centre. In terms of numbers, it has over 350 retail outlets with 9 major anchors. Robina Town Centre has received considerable investment and has been developing rapidly in the last few years.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Robina Town Centre?
The good news is, Robina is an area of tremendous growth that attracts many with it’s relaxed lifestyle, nearby beaches, and strong sports culture. This is where many dream of opening a business and eventually retiring. And here’s the even better news — you actually have a chance of achieving all that!
Joining the Jamaica Blue franchise network allows you to showcase the Jamaica Blue brand, which has built its reputation over a period of more than 20 years to achieve the nationally recognised status it proudly retains today. In addition to this, you will be provided with top quality training which covers:
- and Operations
to ensure you get the most of out of this opportunity. All required certification and qualifications will be obtained throughout the training process — meaning absolutely no previous experience within this industry is necessary.
As a Jamaica Blue franchise owner, you will receive complete support from an inherited network of peers, consisting of skilled industry experts within the Head Office team and like-minded fellow franchisees. Running your own business need not feel like a lonely venture. With onsite visits and meetings held regularly, you will receive the ideal balance of support and freedom to run your business.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.