A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is available in Warwick, located in southeast Queensland.
New Café For Sale:
A new Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is available in Rose City Shopping World, Warwick, QLD.
- Café Format: In-line
- Location: TBC
- Anchor Stores: Big W, Coles, Woolworths.
Image is illustrative only.
Located in southeast Queensland, Warwick is a friendly, community-driven suburb with plenty of character. Serving as the administrative centre of the Southern Down Region, Warwick has a population of around 12,000. The town boasts a host of convenient facilities, including Rose City Shopping World and an efficient train line, linking Warwick with Toowoomba. Located just two minutes from the freeway and with a variety of nature reserves nearby, including the popular Lake Leslie, Warwick has become a highly desirable location to both live and visit.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Warwick?
Owning a Jamaica Blue café business in Warwick provides you with a range of benefits. Joining the Jamaica Blue franchise family provides you with an invaluable network of like-minded peers as well as access to a world-class training program, and you’re guaranteed initial and ongoing support throughout your journey as a Jamaica Blue café owner. This will allow you to focus on the running of your café, serving award-winning coffee alongside a regularly updated menu. Thanks to the fact Jamaica Blue is a nationally recognised brand, you’ll feel confident in your decision to invest as opposed to going it alone. Interested in being your own boss? This may well be the opportunity for you!
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.