Runaway Bay, Gold Coast
A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Runaway Bay Shopping Centre, Gold Coast QLD.
Café For Sale:
- Location: On a prominent corner at the entrance to the centre, near Big W
- Anchor Store: Woolworths, Coles, Target, Big W, Aldi
- Format: Inline
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Runaway Bay Shopping Centre?
Runaway Bay is a peaceful residential area on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Surrounded by canals to the west, the suburb is famous among fishermen. Runaway Bay centre is the main mall in the area. The shopping centre is located only 10 minutes walk from the ocean and 15 minutes drive from the Motorway linking Brisbane and the Gold Coast. Throughout the day, residents and visitors stop by the good restaurants and entertainment on offer. The centre has an established foot traffic. Thus, a new Jamaica Blue café has the potential to be a sought-after local café. Each Jamaica Blue franchisee is provided with expert training in all areas required to run a successful café business whilst at the same time benefiting from the freedom that comes with running your own business. With four years of trading under its belt, this Jamaica Blue opportunity is one not to missed.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.