A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in highly popular city Rockhampton, QLD.
Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is available near the dining terrace at Stockland Rockhampton Shopping Centre, located within popular tourist and residential destination, Rockhampton.
- Café Format: 35sqm Kiosk Café with 60sqm of seating.
- Anchor Stores: Big W, Coles, Kmart, Woolworths and soon to open H&M.
Image is illustrative only.
About Rockhampton City:
Located along the Fitzroy River, Rockhampton is popular with both residents and visitors of the area due its vast number of activities, modern conveniences and desirable weather. The city, which is comprised of over 80,000 residents, benefits from around 300 days of sunshine each year attracting a large number of tourists throughout the year. In addition to the sunshine, Rockhampton is also renowned for its major shopping centre, Stockland Rockhampton, which is currently benefiting from a $6.6 million development. Due to its convenient location and high catchment area the centre experiences a high volume of foot traffic throughout the year, making this Jamaica Blue café opportunity desirable for anyone thinking of opening their own café business.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Stockland Rockhampton?
As an existing Jamaica Blue café business this particular opportunity benefits from an already established customer base allowing you to build on and expand the already well established reputation. As a Jamaica Blue franchisee you will receive expert led training in all areas required to run a successful café business, including barista skills, management, marketing and operations. In addition to the comprehensive training ongoing support is provided allowing you to focus on running your business with confidence. Jamaica Blue is a nationally recognised café brand with locations throughout Australia and the world which continues to expand. With a proven business model and award-winning products you can feel confident in your decision to become a Jamaica Blue café owner.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.