A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre, QLD.
Café For Sale:
- Format: Kiosk
- Location: Prominent kiosk location outside Harris Scarfe
- Anchors: Big W, Kmart, Myer, Coles, Woolworths, Target, David Jones
Image is illustrative only.
At just 9 km from Brisbane’s CBD, Chermside is in a prime location - so then it’s no surprise that it’s one of Australia’s fastest growing suburbs. In fact, its popularity has led to its nickname, the “mini CBD of Brisbane”. Its demographics skew slightly younger than the overall population of Australia, but there’s a fantastic family vibe in the area, with people hailing from all over the world.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Westfield Chermside?
As the largest Westfield shopping centre in all of Australia, this is an exciting opportunity to benefit from the countless visitors who visit every single day. You’ll get all the freedoms and perks of being your own boss, while also having the support of a recognised brand behind you, every step of the way. You’ll get training from day one in areas such as marketing, operations and management, ensuring that you have the necessary skills to do your very best. Jamaica Blue is a well-established brand serving award-winning coffee, so you can rest assured that you’ll be serving premium product to customers old and new.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.