Mount Gravatt, Brisbane
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in thriving suburb Mount Gravatt, QLD.
Existing Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café business now available in trendy suburb, Mount Gravatt located just 10km from Brisbane’s CBD.
- Café Format: 116 sqm Inline Café
- Location: On the corner of Myer in Westfield Garden City
- Anchor Store: Aldi, Big W, Coles and Kmart
Image is illustrative only.
About Mount Gravatt, Brisbane:
Mount Gravatt currently serves as one of Brisbane’s major suburbs offering a mix of inner city conveniences with a friendly community vibe. With two universities, Griffith (Mt Gravatt campus) and Nathan, close by the area benefits from a steady flow of students embracing the variety of restaurants and coffee culture Mount Gravatt has to offer. Due to its close proximity to Brisbane’s CBD, Mount Gravatt has access to an array of public transport links including regular trains and buses connecting the suburb to the city and beyond. On top of this, Mount Gravatt serves as a fantastic retail destination with major shopping centre, Garden City Westfield operating as the main port of call.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Mount Gravatt?
As a Jamaica Blue café owner in Mount Gravatt you will be exposed to a variety of passers by each day. As a university suburb, the area benefits from numerous students who take advantage of the retail facilities throughout the week. All Jamaica Blue franchisees receive comprehensive training in all areas required to run a successful café business alongside assistance with innovative business plans and marketing strategies. Support is provided throughout your journey as a Jamaica Blue café owner allowing you to grow alongside your business. By joining the Jamaica Blue family, you are joining a franchise that is recognised throughout Australia, allowing you to benefit from its highly regarded status whilst putting your own mark on your café business.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.