North Lakes, Brisbane
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Westfield North Lakes, Brisbane, QLD.
New Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café business available in Westfield shopping centre within the North Lakes, QLD.
- Café Format: Kiosk
- Location: Outside Woolworths
- Anchor Stores: BigW, Ikea, Woolworths, Myer, Target, Kmart, Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
About North Lakes:
Conveniently located around 26km north of Brisbane’s CBD, North Lakes is filled with activities and sights attracting both locals and tourists to the area. The area is expanding fast, with housing and shopping precincts materialising all over the suburb. Due to its vast growth, the population is expected to keep rising. In recent years, the suburb has seen the introduction of a 28,000sqm IKEA superstore and a cinema complex. With an abundance of parks, lakes and markets to keep visitors entertained, North Lakes is an exciting area to visit, and with the recent expansion of the North Lakes Westfield shopping centre locals will never need to leave!
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in North Lakes?
Owning a Jamaica Blue café business in North Lakes allows you to benefit from the area’s growing population as well as the extensive support that is provided by Jamaica Blue. Bring along a passion for running your own business along with drive, and then the Jamaica Blue brand will help you with the rest by arming you with all the required skills and knowledge. You will receive expert training in areas including marketing, management and operations to ensure you are confident in the running of your business from day one.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.