Westside Private Hospital, Taringa
A new Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Westside Private Hospital located in Taringa, just 5kms from Brisbane’s CBD.
New Café For Sale:
- Format: 109sqm Inline Café
- Location: Lower ground level of Westside Private Hospital
- Other Features: Right on Taringa train station, has 60-80 Room 4-Star Medi-Hotel - “Essence Hotel Group” and has 25 specialist medical suites.
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Westside Private Hospital, Taringa?
Set to open in 2018, Westside Private Hospital will be a 60-80 room 4 star Medi-Hotel, which includes 24 Specialist Suites. The Hospital is designed to house a range of medical specialists from radiation to dentistry making this Jamaica Blue café the main social hub for both the regular staff and visitors to the centre. Jamaica Blue’s nationally recognised brand name and award-winning status is sure to put your café business on the map. Plus, with expert training in all areas required to run a successful café business alongside ongoing support whenever required you can feel confident in your decision to open a Jamaica Blue café business.
- Foodco years: 14 years : 2004
- At Foodco: I get an absolute thrill out of securing financially sound lease renewals for our franchise partners following robust negotiations with the landlords.
- Before Foodco: I owned and ran a very successful iconic café in the historic town of Bath in the UK for 5 years that gave me my passion for this industry.
- What you love about the brands? Their longevity and the place they hold in people’s everyday routines.
- Something we don’t know about you: I worked in a bank in the UK for 13 years.