A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in popular suburb, Murray Bridge, South Australia.
New Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café business opportunity available in highly desirable suburb,located in the Murray Lands, SA.
- Location: Shop F7, by the library entrance within Murray Bridge Marketplace.
- Anchor Stores: Woolworths and Big W.
About Murray Bridge:
Recently voted as the best suburb to live in the Murray Lands on popular review site ‘Homely’, Murray Bridge offers it all. With a vast array of parks, scenic views and plenty of retail and recreational activities available it is no wonder that this town continues to grow. Situated close to the Murray River, Murray Bridge provides residents and visitors with an array of water sport activities as well as relaxing spots for picnics and walks. With a population in excess of 18,000, Murray Bridge continues to grow at a rapid pace and serves as a self sufficient suburb providing residents with everything they may need. At just an hours drive from Adelaide, Murray Bridge offers the perfect opportunity for those wishing to escape the city at ease.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Murray Bridge?
As a Jamaica Blue café owner in Murray Bridge you will benefit from the areas vastly growing population alongside the conveniences and support of a well established franchise system. With over 20 years of industry experience and more than 160 sites currently operating, Jamaica Blue franchisees benefit from an extensive support system customised around each individuals needs and requirements. You will receive support from initial enquiry right the way through your journey as a Jamaica Blue café owner allowing you to focus on the running and future of your Jamaica Blue café business. You will receive training in areas including operations, marketing and management as well as ongoing support whenever required. Owning a Jamaica Blue café gives you an ideal balance of support and freedom, allowing you to customise your café in the way you envisage with the backing of a nationally recognised café brand.
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.