A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in the busy northern suburb of Glenorchy in Hobart, TAS.
Café For Sale:
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available at Northgate Shopping Centre in Glenorchy, Hobart.
- Format: Inline Café with additional seating
- Anchors: Coles, Target, Best & Less and over 70 specialty stores
Image is illustrative only.
About Northgate Shopping Centre, Glenorchy:
Glenorchy is a large suburban area located 10 km from Hobart’s CBD and home to both large commercial and residential areas. Northgate Shopping Centre is a busy destination centre and the third largest shopping centre in Tasmania. It boasts anchors such as Coles, Target, Best & Less and over 70 specialty stores. With a large volume of foot traffic, this centre is well-suited for a Jamaica Blue café which would provide patrons the perfect location to relax and grab fabulous food and an excellent coffee.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Glenorchy?
Owning a Jamaica Blue café gives you the opportunity to own and run your own local café with the support and backing of industry experts. With comprehensive training provided, you will be able to hit the ground running with the tools and skills to successfully operate your own café. Our support covers a range of business functions including marketing, operations, systems, IT, product development, training and staff recruitment. Get in touch today to start your own business!
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.