Royal Hobart Hospital, Hobart
An exciting opportunity to own a café business located within Royal Hobart Hospital has arisen. This business will service patients, visitors and staff of the hospital, and will offer them delicious food options as well as an array of drinks. The business has the potential to feature a terrace for outdoor seating.
- Format: The available space in total is approximately 340 square metres.
- Location: Royal Hobart Hospital, on the main ground floor level of the new K-Block. It will be approximately one storey above footpath level, at the Campbell Street end of the building.
- Additional Features: Balcony and terrace for outdoor seating.
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Royal Hobart Hospital?
With the sheer amount of foot traffic that can be expected in a hospital on any given day, owning a café within the Royal Hobart Hospital is a prime opportunity that you don’t want to miss out on. There is plenty of scope to cater to a diverse array of different customers, from doctors, nurses and other medical staff, right through to the families of patients looking for a comforting cup of tea. And, since the RHH is the main hospital for children in the area, you can expect plenty of younger patrons, to keep things interesting! The hospital is currently going through massive expansion works, and your new business will be located on the main ground floor level of the new inpatient building, known as K-Block. This means, of course, that by the time your business opens, there will be an even higher number of potential customers as the hospital will be far busier.
As a franchise owner, you’ll receive only the best quality training, all completely relevant to suit your location. You bring the passion and the drive, and in turn, we will arm you with all the skills, knowledge and qualifications you could possibly need to make your new business a success. This support continues throughout your journey with us, as you’ll be joining an extensive network of fellow franchisees, overseen by the Head Office team. There are always lots of exciting ways to get creative and share ideas and experiences with everyone else - we can’t wait to see what you can bring to our family.
If you’re ready to take the plunge and achieve your dreams, get in touch with us today!
- Foodco years: 13 years
- At Foodco:I love working for a family owned and operated company that continues to deliver best of breed systems to our Franchise partners.
- Before Foodco? McDonalds Area Manager
- What do you love about the brands? The innovation and evolution both brands continue to deliver in an ever changing retail landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I am a sports tragic and feel at home on the golf course or around a poker table.