With its diverse culture and array of entertainment, Victoria has proved a popular destination to live and visit, which continues to grow both economically and culturally. Victoria offers the perfect balance of metro and regional lifestyles, with many opportunities to escape into the wilderness of Australia’s outback, view some of the worlds most iconic scenes, including the 12 Apostles located off the shore of the Port Campbell National Park, amongst a variety of fantastic zoos and beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens. Victoria provides a desirable balance of the laid back city chic lifestyle coupled with the serenity of countless beaches to relax on, offering an ideal balance of both city and suburban atmospheres to suit everyone.
If you would like to own a Jamaica Blue café business in Victoria, or any other state, you can view our available locations via the navigation bar to the right. If none of these stand out to you, you can contact our development manger to discuss other possible franchise opportunities.
Feature Cafés for Sale
- Foodco years: 19 years since 1998. 6 years as a franchisee, then 13 years as a Senior Manager.
- At Foodco: My role in this amazing organization is made easy on the back of our brands success and longevity in Australia.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, I managed some of Sydney’s largest and iconic seafood restaurants including Doyle’s Watson’s Bay and Jordon’s at Darling Harbour.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has two of the most successful brands in Australia’s Retail Landscape.
- Something we don’t know about you: I’m an avid gardener.
- Resides: Sydney.