Gateway Plaza Leopold
A new Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is available at the Gateway Plaza Leopold shopping centre in Leopold in Geelong, VIC.
New Café For Sale:
Jamaica Blue café at Gateway Plaza Leopold in Leopold in Geelong, VIC.
- Café Format: Inline
- Location: Near Coles and K-Mart.
- Anchor Stores: Coles, K-mart, Aldi, Bunnings and specialty stores.
Image is illustrative only.
About Leopold, Geelong:
Leopold is a residential suburb of Victoria’s second largest city, Geelong. There is a population of over 233,000 people living in the greater Geelong area. Geelong currently thrives as a metropolitan area due to its emerging health, education and manufacturing industries and proximity to Melbourne’s second airport, Avalon. Leopold is a growing area in terms of population with new residential developments that are served by the recently re-developed Gateway Plaza Leopold.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Gateway Plaza Leopold?
This is a fantastic, growing area frequented by residents and visitors alike. Jamaica Blue offers you an already proven and trusted business model to get you off the ground - you are able to own and run your own café business without having the stress of going it on your own first. With initial and ongoing training and support, you are in a position to learn from industry experts and equip yourself with the best skills to run your own café. In addition, Jamaica Blue has a constantly evolving menu on offer to keep customers interested and incredible coffee that keeps customers loyal to your café.
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.