Highpoint Shopping Centre, Maribyrnong.
A Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Maribyrnong, Victoria.
- Format: Inline 80sqm + licensed seating area
Location: Near Target entrance
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Highpoint Shopping Centre?
Highpoint is a regional shopping centre located in Maribyrnong, Victoria and is the fourth largest shopping centre in Australia. Maribyrnong is located 8km north-west of Melbourne, known to be both an industrial and residential suburb. The city is home to Highpoint Shopping Centre, a word class shopping destination featuring over 500 stores and bring’s many retailers to Melbourne’s West. Welcoming the first David Jones store that joins Myer, Target, Big W, Woolworths and renowned retailers Zara and Mecca Maxima. The centre provides consumers with a strong retail experience.
With a Jamaica Blue café business, you have the opportunity to run your own café with the help and support of industry experts. With a national reputation for excellence and qualified operational staff to support you, you will enjoy the benefits of owning your own business while never feeling alone. Jamaica Blue provides initial and ongoing training across business operations, training, IT, marketing and staff recruitment.
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.