New Site for Sale
Mid Valley Shopping Centre, VIC
A new Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Mid Valley Shopping Centre, VIC. An ideal location to own and run a cafe!
New Site For Sale:
- Format: 120sqm in-line tenancy
- Anchor Store: Rivers, Kaiser Craft and Cotton-on
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Mid Valley Shopping Centre?
Morwell is a town located in the Latrobe Valley area of Gippsland approximately 149 kilometres of Melbourne. Mid Valley is a regional Shopping Centre in Morwell, Vic. Mid Valley is one of the largest non-metro shopping centres in Victoria. Mid Valley has 67 stores including Woolworths, Big W, Bunnings and Village Cinemas. A great opportunity to own your own cafe in a busy shopping centre with large amounts of visitors daily!
Joining the Jamaica Blue franchise community means access to complete training in all relevant areas to run a successful coffee shop. We are committed to providing ongoing support to our franchisees, and unlimited access to comprehensive resources. You will learn all the pre-requisites needed to open and manage your own café business successfully. Apply today!
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.