Myer Centrepoint, Albury
A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Myer Centrepoint, Albury, NSW.
Café For Sale:
- Location: Prime entrances to the centre
- Anchor Store: Woolworths, Myer
- Format: 115sqm in-line store with large outdoor seating area
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Myer Centrepoint?
This existing café business is situated in Myer Centrepoint, Albury. A city on the border of NSW and Victoria. Myer Centrepoint has 60+ specialty stores, as well as large anchor stores such as Myer and Woolworths. The café business is located just outside of Myer and Woolworths, making it quite an attractive location. A modern city with a country style, Albury is a charming mix of heritage buildings, vibrant shopping precincts, and fine food and wine.
On the top of that, each Jamaica Blue franchisee receives a training and an ongoing support. Jamaica Blue is a popular brand proud of its know-how and network. We make sure that every franchisee is ready to take the reins of their career. If this opportunity is of interest to you, send us your application today!
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.