Westfield Southland, Cheltenham
A new Jamaica Blue café business opportunity is now available in Westfield Shopping Centre located in Cheltenham, VIC.
New Site For Sale:
- Format: In line corner 90sqm, Seating area 10sqm
- Location: Located in the busy fresh food precinct
- Anchor Store: Aldi, Big W, Coles
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Westfield Southland, Cheltenham?
Westfield Southland is a regional shopping centre in the suburb of Cheltenham in Melbourne located 16 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD. Southland is one of the biggest shopping centres in Australia. With over 400 retailers in Southland including Myer, Big W, Kmart, Target and David Jones. Westfield Southland is defined by a broad retail offer and caters to a trade area population of 595,000 residents - this large number of traffic makes this an ideal location to own a business.
Joining the Jamaica Blue franchise community means access to complete training in all relevant areas to run a successful coffee shop. We are committed to providing ongoing support to our franchisees, and unlimited access to comprehensive resources. You will learn all the pre-requisites needed to open and manage your own café business successfully. Apply today!
- Foodco years: 12 years
- At Foodco: I love working for an Australian family owned and operated company that continues to re-invest into their brands.
- Before Foodco: Prior to Foodco, Food & Beverage manager.
- What you love about the brands? Muffin break is 30 years old this year and Jamaica Blue is 25 years, they continue to withstand the test of time.
- Something we don’t know about you: I once restored at 1970’s Australian muscle car.