Renowned for its mainly outdoor lifestyle, Western Australia is as picturesque as it is big, offering countless activities and places to see for locals and visitors alike. Western Australia’s year round warm weather, along with plenty of untouched terrain has made this vast plot of land a spectacle of beautiful views and awe inspiring landmarks and a great place to run a local business.
If you would like to own a Jamaica Blue café business in WA or any other state you can view our available business opportunities by clicking on the sites to the right.
Feature Cafés for Sale
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.