A Jamaica Blue café business is available in Dianella Plaza Shopping Centre, 6km from the CBD of Perth.
New Site For Sale:
- Café Format: 100sqm in size with 25 sqm of alfresco seating
- Location: On the main entrance to the centre
Anchor Stores: Coles and Woolworths
Image is illustrative only.
About Dianella Plaza
The suburb of Dianella is located approximately 6km north of Perth CBD. It’s popular with middle-class professionals, as there are easy transport links into the city. Lots of parks and a strong school network means it is also a great location for families.
A neighbourhood shopping centre with a relaxed feel, Dianella Plaza is anchored by Woolworths and Coles plus over 50 speciality retailers. It is situated just off Alexandra Drive and easily accessible from the CBD and surrounding areas.
Why own a Jamaica Blue business in Dianella Plaza?
With Dianella Plaza anchored by the two major grocery stores of Coles and Woolworths, it’s popular with residents. Jamaica Blue’s position near the front entrance means that it can take advantage of this foot traffic. Jamaica Blue is a strong name in quality coffee and food retailing. As part of the Foodco group - one of Australia’s major franchisors - you’ll have the support every step of the way, from award-winning training programs to ongoing business advice. Jamaica Blue are also accredited with all of the ‘Big Four’ banks in Australia, meaning that your path to financing will be smoother.
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.