Forest Lakes Forum, Thornlie
A Jamaica Blue café business is available in the Forest Lakes Forum shopping centre, located in Thornlie, a short drive from Perth’s CBD. The suburb in itself is a bustling area, and is considered as particularly large.
- Format: 96sqm inline plus external seating
- Location: Site facing Woolworths and Aldi with internal and external entrance
- Anchors: Coles, Woolworths and Aldi
Image is illustrative only.
About Forest Lakes Forum?
The suburb of Thornlie is located approximately 18 km to the south-east of Perth’s CBD. It’s known as somewhat of a commuter suburb, as it has incredible transport links and therefore it is an attractive location for city workers to live. As such, it means that lots of families base themselves there, and lots of professionals pass through the area. Forest Lakes Forum is one of the largest shopping facilities in the area and draws both locals and visitors alike to visit its impressive array of stores. It is anchored by Coles, Woolworths and the relatively new Aldi, constructed in 2017 and drawing yet more people into the centre.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Forest Lakes Forum?
Forest Lakes Forum is already a popular shopping centre visited by both the 23,000 residents of the areas and commuters as well. The café business faces both Woolworths and Aldi, meaning that it’s in a desirable location that is regularly frequented. Each Jamaica Blue franchise is offered a wealth of support, and you will be provided with expert training in all areas, from the operational side of things to all the work that goes on behind the scenes. We will offer you support to help you run a successful café business, while at the same time taking advantage the freedom that comes with running your own business.
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.