A Jamaica Blue café business is now available in Victoria Park, WA.
New Café For Sale:
- Location: Located at the entrance
- Anchor Store: Coles and Kmart
- Format: 90sqm inline plus mall and alfresco seating
Image is illustrative only.
Why own a Jamaica Blue café business in Park Centre, Victoria Park?
Victoria Park is an inner south eastern suburb, located 10 minutes from Perth’s CBD. The busy town is located near the bustling Albany Highway, known for its buzzing cafe/retail strip. Victoria Park is a popular residential, commercial and leisure suburb and a friendly, environmentally sustainable place for the local community to live, work and play.
Hawaiian’s Park Centre is Victoria Park’s largest shopping centre in the community. The centre is apart of the local community facilities providing an easy shopping experience for all.
As a franchisee, you will be provided with all the resources and support needed to run the café. Jamaica Blue is a well-renowned Australian café business, and our accredited training and ongoing assistance will help ensure you succeed. If interested, apply today!
- Foodco years: 17 years : 2000. 11 years as a franchisee and 16 years as a Development Manager.
- At Foodco: Having been with Foodco since 1996 as a franchisee and employee, I have not regretted one day.
- Before Foodco: Mcdonald’s for 10 years, Marketing Manager for 4 years- Chicken Treat and completed Bachelor of Economics at UWA plus Graduate diploma of Business in Marketing.
- What you love about the brands? Foodco has 2 concepts that evolve with the times- design, food offers and operational efficiency.
- Something we don’t know about you: My actual name on birth certificate is Vittorio Mario- back in primary school days – Aussies were not able to pronounce my name so I was called Victor/Vic.
- Resides: Beautiful Perth, WA.